Father's Day Sayings & Quotes

"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong."

"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."

"One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be."

"When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry."

"Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown."

"The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!"

"A good father is one of the most unsung, upraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Sms and Messages