My Eyes r hurting coz I can’t See you,
My Arms are empty coz I can’t Hold you,
My Lips r cold coz I can’t Kiss you
My Heart is breaking coz I m not wid you.
"I Miss You"
Collection of Funny SMS, Love Messages, Friendship SMS, Jokes, Quotes, Romantic SMS, Wedding Anniversary wishes, Birthday, New Year SMS, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Eid, Navratri, Dussehra, Diwali, Bhai Dooj, Halloween Messages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Sms and Messages
-
Walk with me when your heart needs company, Take my hand when you feel all alone, Turn to me when you need someone to lean on, Coz I'm t...
-
You are the One who made things different You are the One who took me in You are the One I could count on Above All You are My Best Frie...
-
In the Rhythm of Life, we sometime find ourselves out of Tune. But as long as there are Friends and Family to provide the Melody, The music ...
-
Big Truth: "Whatever pleasure we gain by detachment from the world, could never be gained by our attachment to it."
-
Q: What does a Rooster say to a Hen he likes? A: Your one hot chick!
-
Health Important Tips: > Answer the phone by left ear. > Dont take medicine w/ cold water. > Drink more water in the morning, less ...
-
Sending a Golden box full of PRAYERS Wrapped in silvery AFFECTION Tied with silky CARE & Sweetly sealed with BLESSINGS to keep u safe an...
-
Excellent answer to What is Success...? In simple words... When your "Signature" changes to "Autograph" That is s...
-
Did you hear the one about Arbor Day? It'll leaf you laughing! What kind of tree is often found in the kitchen? A pantry! Why did you pl...
-
"Whatever happens, just relax and manage to wear a smile, life isn't a problem that needs to be solved but a gift to be enjoyed....
No comments:
Post a Comment