In the Rhythm of Life,
we sometime find ourselves out of Tune.
But as long as there are Friends and Family to provide the Melody,
The music plays on.
"Thanks for Being There!"
Collection of Funny SMS, Love Messages, Friendship SMS, Jokes, Quotes, Romantic SMS, Wedding Anniversary wishes, Birthday, New Year SMS, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Eid, Navratri, Dussehra, Diwali, Bhai Dooj, Halloween Messages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Sms and Messages
-
Walk with me when your heart needs company, Take my hand when you feel all alone, Turn to me when you need someone to lean on, Coz I'm t...
-
You are the One who made things different You are the One who took me in You are the One I could count on Above All You are My Best Frie...
-
Excellent answer to What is Success...? In simple words... When your "Signature" changes to "Autograph" That is s...
-
In the Rhythm of Life, we sometime find ourselves out of Tune. But as long as there are Friends and Family to provide the Melody, The music ...
-
Mercy, Peace & Love May the grace and Lord surround you and be with you on Good Friday & Always.
-
You have made my life so beautiful by being in it. On Holi, the festival of colors & joy I wanna say thank you for all the love & ...
-
Big Truth: "Whatever pleasure we gain by detachment from the world, could never be gained by our attachment to it."
-
Q: What does a Rooster say to a Hen he likes? A: Your one hot chick!
-
Health Important Tips: > Answer the phone by left ear. > Dont take medicine w/ cold water. > Drink more water in the morning, less ...
-
I never saw so sweet a face As that I stood before. My heart has left its dwelling place And can return no more. Be with me forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment