Big Truth:
"Whatever pleasure we gain by detachment from the world,
could never be gained by our attachment to it."
Collection of Funny SMS, Love Messages, Friendship SMS, Jokes, Quotes, Romantic SMS, Wedding Anniversary wishes, Birthday, New Year SMS, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Eid, Navratri, Dussehra, Diwali, Bhai Dooj, Halloween Messages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Sms and Messages
-
May Maa Durga empower you & your family with her Nine Swaroopa of Name, Fame, Health, Wealth, Happiness, Humanity, Education, Bhakti ...
-
A cute Love Story: GIRL: Am I Pretty? BOY: NO Girl: Do U wana Live with me? BOY: NO Girl: If I leave U then will u cry? Boy: NO Gir...
-
on the auspicious occasion of the birthday celebration of Shri Ramchandra Maharaj. May we all have Shri Ram's blessings with us at all...
-
Sweetheart! You are so beautiful My love for you will always be true, Here's a wish for my darling May all your dreams come true. W...
-
Remember the Laughter, The Joy, The Hard Work, and The Tears. And as you reflect on the past year, also think of the new one to come. ...
-
O Lord, you are my Defender! When I lie down, I go 2 sleep in Peace, You alone, O Lord, keep me perfectly safe. Happy Ram Navami.
-
"I think that I shall never see A poem lovely as a tree. A tree whose hungry mouth is pressed Against the earth's sweet flowing bre...
-
"For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silve...
-
Health Important Tips: > Answer the phone by left ear. > Dont take medicine w/ cold water. > Drink more water in the morning, less ...
-
There are only two things in life on which you survive: Accept & Change. Either accept what u can't change Or Change what u can'...
No comments:
Post a Comment